Looking for a really tasty dip to serve with chips at your next casual get together with friends? My White Cheddar Cheese Queso takes white cheese dip up a notch. And it is SO EASY!
You can top my queso with cooked and crumbled chorizo, finely chopped green onions or finely chopped jalapenos and tomatoes.
White Cheddar Queso Dip
- 1 15 ounce jar Tostitos Brand Queso Blanco Dip – medium
- 8 ounces Tillamook sharp white cheddar cheese, finely grated
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Finely chopped cilantro for garnish
- Place queso in saucepan.
- Add finely shredded white cheddar cheese to queso. Stir to combine.
- Heat queso and cheese over medium low heat, stirring, until cheese is melted.
- Place queso in a heat-proof dish. Top queso with finely chopped cilantro. Serve warm with tortilla chips for dipping.