What to do with the over abundance of fresh tomatoes in your garden? Make No-cook Tomato Sauce to serve over pasta. Equally as delicious as cooked tomato pasta sauce, you will love this recipe because it is so easy and flavorful!
No Cook Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 3 garden fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5 tablespoons lemon infused olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Angel Hair pasta for service
- Place tomatoes, garlic, salt, black pepper, basil, red chili flakes and lemon olive oil in a nonmetallic mixing bowl.
- Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready for service.
- Serve tomato sauce over angel hair pasta. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese over each serving of pasta.