This is my VERY favorite cheeseburger slider recipe. Sour cream makes the sliders tender and juicy. The meatloaf and Tajin seasonings give the sliders such a yummy flavor.
All American Cheeseburger Sliders
- 1 hamburger slider mold
- 3 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 1.5 ounce package McCormick meatloaf seasoning
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Tajin seasoning
- 26 slider buns, toasted
- 13 American cheese slices
- Tomato slices, lettuce, pickles, onion, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard for service
- Place ground beef in a large mixing bowl.
- Add meatloaf seasoning, sour cream and Tajin seasoning to ground beef.
- Stir ground beef to begin to incorporate all ingredients, then mix with clean hands to combine all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (or preheat grill).
- Form hamburger sliders with hamburger slider mold. Place on a large plate with waxed paper between the layers of hamburger sliders. After preparing all of the hamburger sliders, cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Place hamburger sliders on a large baking sheet with sides and a rack insert (to allow fat from hamburgers to drain onto the baking sheet.
- Place hamburger sliders in the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until sliders reach an internal temperature of 145 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. I like my sliders to reach 160 degrees because sliders cooked to 145 degrees may still be a little pink in the middle.
- During the last 3 minutes of baking, remove sliders from oven and top each slider with 1/2 slice American cheese. Return sliders to oven and bake for the last 3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve immediately on toasted slider buns with your favorite condiments.