Only three ingredients in this fun fruity martini! Fresh pineapple infused vodka, Chambord liqueur and a Storied Goods Lemon and Lavender sugar cube. These lovely sugar cubes take the place of simple syrup in cocktails and they have the most divine hints of fruit, spices and herbs. Plus they are a Virginia-made product.
French Martini with Fresh Pineapple Infused Vodka
- 1 water pitcher
- 1 cocktail shaker
- 1 whole fresh ripe pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1/2 ounce chambord
- 2 ounces pineapple infused vodka
- 1 Storied Goods lemon and lavender sugar cube
- small fresh pineapple chunk and fresh raspberries for garnish
- Peel and core fresh pineapple.
- Cut pineapple into strips. Reserve one strip for garnish and cut it into small chunks.
- Place pineapple strips in water pitcher. Pour vodka over pineapple strips. Cover and place in refrigerator for two days to infuse pineapple flavor into vodka.
- To make cocktail: Place Chambord and pineapple vodka in a cocktail shaker. Add sugar cube.
- Stir vodka until sugar cube begins to dissolve. Take spoon and crush sugar cube, stirring until sugar cube is completely dissolved.
- Add ice to cocktail shaker.
- Cover cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a pineapple chunk and fresh raspberries on a cocktail pick.