If you love chicken salad you simply must try my Spring Tarragon Chicken Salad. The secret ingredient is whipped cream that makes it so rich and creamy.
Spring Tarragon Chicken Salad
Secret Ingredient – Whipped Cream
- 1.40 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/3 cup sweet salad cubes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup Duke's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place olive oil in baking pan .
- Place chicken breasts in baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly baked. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Chop chicken and place in mixing bowl. Add celery, whipping cream, sweet salad cubes, tarragon, mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon salt,1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, lemon juice and almonds.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator.