Happy Mother’s Day! Here’s my favorite flirty cocktail recipes for Mom’s special day!
Pink Honey Martini
- 1 cocktail shaker
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Bärenjäger honey liqueur
- 1 splash cranberry juice
- 1 dash sour mix
- lemon twist for garnish
- Place martini glass in freezer to chill while making cocktail.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour the vodka, Bärenjäger honey liqueur, cranberry juice and sour mix.
- Add ice to cocktail shaker, cover and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass. Add a couple of ice cubes. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Frosé will need to freeze in the freezer for several hours or overnight to get slushy.
- 1 Blender
- 1 fine mesh sieve
- 1 water pitcher
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 4 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup ice
- fresh raspberries and mint sprigs for garnish
- Place cocktail glasses in freezer to chill for one-half hour before service.
- Place all ingredients except garnishes in a blender container. Cover and blend until raspberries are pureed.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove any raspberry seeds, into a bowl. Transfer raspberry Frosé into a glass pitcher.
- Place bowl in freezer for several hours, preferably overnight to allow the Frosé to get slushy.
- Pour Raspberry Frosé into chilled cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs.