I love to use jams and preserves in my cocktails which enhances the fruity taste and gives the cocktail a little added sweetness.
Fresh Raspberry Margarita
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Garnish: fresh raspberries and lime peel twist
- Place tequila, triple sec, raspberry jam, limeade and raspberries in a blender container. Add ice. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth with just a few ice crystals.
- Pour raspberry margarita into a chilled margarita glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries on a cocktail pick and lime peel twist.