Sometimes you just need a good old fashioned hearty dip recipe for the big game – whether it be football or poker. Pepper Jack Cheeseburger Dip is just that dip – with all of the flavors of a big ole cheeseburger – beef, onion, pickles, tomatoes and cheese with Worcestershire and pepper sauces. So let’s dig in…
Pepper Jack Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mild Peri-peri sauce
- 1/4 cup dill pickle cubes
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 can = 5 ounces Ro-Tel tomatoes with lime and cilantro
- Garnishes: chopped green onions and sour cream
- For serving: Saratoga Red White and Blue Potato Chips and/or tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef and onions in frying pan. Drain fat. Keep the ground beef and onions in the frying pan.
- Add Greek seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, Peri-peri sauce and dill pickle cubes to ground beef. Stir to combine.
- Add pepper jack cheese and Velvetta cubes to ground beef mixture and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Add tomatoes and stir.
- Place dip in heat-proof dish. Serve warm with garnishes: green onions and sour cream.
- Serve with red, white and blue Saratoga potato chips and/or tortilla chips.