English Garden Mocktail
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ounce Strykk Not Vodka
- 2 ounces Izze Sparkling Clementine Juice Drink
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- Make lemon simple syrup: Place lemon zest and juice in a saucepan. Add water and sugar. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a low simmer and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Strain simple syrup through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Chill a stemmed cocktail glass in the freezer.
- Place 2 cubes of ice in chilled cocktail glass.
- Place Strykk Not Vodka, grenadine, 2 ounces of lemon simple syrup, Izze Sparkling Clementine Juice Drink, grenadine and cranberry juice in cocktail glass with ice. Stir to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.